Boutique Kos pad with family options
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -45% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Standard Double room
A chic and contemporary boutique hotel on the Dodecanese island of Kos - includes breakfast, dinner, a bottle of wine and family options. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Boutique beauty: A sparkling addition to the luxe portfolio of hotels on Kos, Diamond Boutique Hotel flaunts an outdoor pool, all-white interiors, beautiful gardens, and very desirable location near the beach, harbour, and centre of Kos Town. Spa treatments can be indulged in poolside too, and the hotel has its very own dermatology lab.
- Mediterranean eats: For ingredient-driven cuisine, the restaurant opens for buffet breakfast, Mediterranean-fusion à la carte cuisine for lunch, and either buffet or à la carte dinner. The poolside bar serves daytime drinks and snacks and becomes quite magical at night.
- Chic decor: With contemporary-chic décor and marble floors, Double rooms are perfect for couples. With a living room with sofa bed, Superior rooms can house two adults and a child. Family rooms provide separate living and sleeping areas for up to four guests. All feature a balcony or terrace and garden views.
- Outdoor pool
- Spa treatments
- Dermatology & Cosmetics Lab
- Boutique with clothes and accessories
- Facilities for disabled guests
How to get there
Diamond Boutique Hotel is approximately a 30-minute drive from Kos Island International Airport.
Travelling with kids?
The hotel has a smaller pool for children and outdoor playing equipment.
Good to know
A formal dress code applies in the restaurant; shorts, flips flop and swimwear are a no-no. Please note that charges may apply for room service and à la carte dining.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.