A classical luxe hotel overlooking the Bay of Naples
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Traditional Garden view room
A luxurious neoclassical villa boasting views over the Bay of Naples, close to historic Pompeii – includes breakfast, plus spa and dining discounts. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Views across Naples: Set in a beautiful expanse of private parkland, La Medusa Hotel - Dimora di Charme boasts excellent panoramic views over the Bay of Naples. Decorated in an aristocratic style with Sorrento Coast ceramics, rich tapestries and luxurious antique furniture, it offers the perfect tranquil getaway, less than an hour from the Amalfi Coast.
- Al fresco dining: Open between April and October, the restaurant serves delicious à la carte dishes of regional and international cuisine, accompanied by an extensive Italian wine list. During long, balmy evenings, guests can take to the outdoor terrace for views of the gardens, or the Sala Belvedere for Mount Vesuvius and Gulf of Naples vistas.
- Naural spa: At the spa set among the lush green gardens, with floor-to-ceiling glass windows, you can relax surrounded by nature. There is a Finnish sauna, scented steam bath, hydrotherapy pool, and multi-sensory shower, plus a chilled-out area with herbal teas. You'll also find a cardio gym on site, with Technogym equipment.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Car, motorbike and boat rental
- On-site parking
How to get there
La Medusa Hotel - Dimora di Charme is located in Castellammare di Stabia, a 15-minute drive or taxi ride from the town's main railway station and just over a half-hour from Naples Airport.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.