Unforgettable five-star natural park stay near Lisbon
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
You can add flights to this hotel
Cancel or change your accommodation dates up to 8 days before travel
Deluxe Natural Park View room
Deluxe Natural Park View room
Pena Palace, Sintra
Escape into the stunning Portuguese countryside at a magnificent five-star retreat in the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park, with Michelin-starred dining - includes breakfast and more. Refundable hotel - book with confidence
- Surrounded by nature: The Sintra-Cascais Natural Park is a huge area of greenery, lush forests and dramatic beaches on Portugal’s southwest coast, just 30 minutes by car from the steep hills and trolley rides of Lisbon. If you’re looking for a slice of the outdoors with plenty to do and no scrimping on luxury, then the five-star penha Longa Resort is the place for you. You’ll be bedding down in a room with enchanting views over the Natural park and plenty of perks, from Egyptian cotton sheets to comforting robes and slippers.
- Activities galore: Not only does this stunning hotel boasts a 27-hole golf course ranked as one of the top 30 in Europe, but you’ll also have the option to embark on culinary adventures, hiking, jeep rides, and more, and that’s just within the resort itself. If this all sounds a little too much for you, retire to the hotel’s spa (which won best Southern European Luxury Resort Spa in 2019) to indulge in one or two in a long list of treatments.
- Michelin-starred dining: Dining is an equally luxurious and elegant affair, with not one but two Michelin-starred restaurants on site: innovative LAB and gourmet Japanese restaurant Midori. There are also an additional eight restaurants, with cuisine harking from all corners of the world. Much of the hotel’s produce is grown onsite in the chef’s garden, and the hotel is also home to one of the country’s most masterful chocolatiers.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Two Michelin-starred restaurants
- Eight additional restaurants and bars
- Spa and wellness facilities
- 27-hole golf course
- Historical hiking circuit
- Country club with activities
- Culinary experiences
- Chocolate workshop
- Asprey bathroom amenities
- Concierge service
How to get there
Penha Longa Resort sits in an idyllic location in the heart of Sintra-Cascais Natural Park, just a short car ride from Lisbon. Lisbon Portela Airport is roughly 30 minutes away by car.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service. Travel may only be permitted for certain purposes; travelling for leisure may not be allowed.
Want to add flights?
With this offer, you can cancel and get a full refund for your accommodation or change the dates of your booking up to 8 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 8 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund or date changes; please consider buying the appropriate travel insurance. For more information, see our full amendment and cancellation policy.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.