Crowd-pleasing Cyprus beachfront escape
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
See sale Ts & Cs for date change information
Travel with our trusted supplier
The perfect package with flights included
Deluxe Inland View room
White rocks, Limassol
Latchi, Aphrodite Beach
Church of Saint Lazarus, Larnaca
A relaxing holiday in sun-kissed Limassol at a fabulous hotel with a private beach - on a full-board basis with all travel. Flexible holiday - book with confidence
- Endless sea views: Bask in the sunshine at Mediterranean Beach Hotel, a lively oceanfront retreat in the heart of Limassol. Hugging the Cypriot coastline, this luxury resort has 30 years of hospitality under its belt, and lures travellers with its close proximity to Limassol’s beaches and easy access to area attractions, including Limassol Castle and Amathus Ruins.
- Laid-back R&R: Adorned in hues of blue and white, to reflect the nature and spirit of the Med itself, the hotel is enhanced by plenty of natural wood and cool marble touches. If you’ve had your fill of sun and sand on the hotel’s private beach, the property’s indoor and outdoor pool await, as does a swim-up bar. If this wasn’t enough, a sumptuous spa is on hands with a tempting array of treatments and facilities.
- Refined flavours: Six restaurants and bars make up the property’s dining options, including the Tuscan-inspired Il Tinello, which serves traditional Italian cuisine. At the seasonal Nautica Bistro, summertime patrons can enjoy a feast of local meze, fresh fish, and salads in the nautical-themed al fresco eatery. Don’t miss the tasty local treats at the Ouzeri Tis Myrtos, as you kick back with a glass of ouzo and indulge in a game of backgammon.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Six restaurants and bars
- Outdoor and indoor swimming pools
- Kids’ pool and playground
- 24-hour reception
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Fitness centre
- Billiards table and ping pong
- Tennis court
How to get there
Larnaca and Paphos International Airports are both within a 40-minute drive away. Shuttle airport transfers are included in this escape for a fuss-free journey.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service. Travel may only be permitted for certain purposes; travelling for leisure may not be allowed.
Travel is included in this offer - see below for details.
A 10kg hand luggage allowance with a maximum size of 40 x 30 x 20 cm per person is included, as well as shuttle airport transfers. Hold luggage between 15kg and 23kg can be added directly with the supplier, Jetline Holidays, at a cost of 54 GBP.
Please note that baggage weight and size restrictions may vary between airlines, please check airline terms and conditions.
From London Gatwick to Larnaca or Paphos, Cyprus, with EasyJet or Wizz Air:
- Outbound: departing between 07.10 and 16.00, arriving between 13.40 and 22.35
- Inbound: departing between 14.25 and 18.25, arriving between 17.15 and 21.20
From London Luton to Larnaca or Paphos, Cyprus, with EasyJet:
- Outbound: departing between 07.00 and 07.30, arriving between 13.30 and 14.10
- Inbound: departing between 14.10 and 14.45, arriving between 17.10 and 17.55
From Manchester to Larnaca or Paphos, Cyprus, with Jet2, Ryanair or Thomson Flights:
- Outbound: departing between 06.50 and 09.35, arriving between 13.30 and 16.20
- Inbound: departing between 06.00 and 17.20, arriving between 09.10 and 20.40
From London Stansted to Larnaca or Paphos, Cyprus, with Jet2, Ryanair or Thomson Flights:
- Outbound: departing between 08.15 and 17.30, arriving between 14.35 and 23.55
- Inbound: departing between 06.10 and 18.45, arriving between 09.00 and 21.35
The flights inclusive offer shown on this page is ATOL Protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Secret Escapes is acting as an agent for Jetline Holidays with ATOL number 6153 and your contract is with that company. Jetline Holidays booking conditions are available from http://www.jetlineholidays.com
For comprehensive travel, visa and health advice, please visit FCO Travel Advice
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.