Blissful Algarve escape to a wellness spa resort
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
Flights included Flights included
The perfect package with flights included
Relax in style at an invigorating wellness retreat in the hilly green landscape of southern Portugal – includes breakfast, spa perks and all travel
- Feel Spa by Longevity is undoubtedly the jewel of Longevity Cegonha Country Club, where everything revolves around your well-being. Start with a Detox & Relax circuit, a refreshing sauna session or a trip to the ice fountain and outdoor heated multi-jet pool, then wind down with a range of massages and rituals to have you feeling refreshed from top to toe.
- Nestled in amongst the natural beauty of the sun-soaked Algarve, this is a peaceful spot where you can disconnect and decompress. Wander down to the beach – some of Portugal’s best – or trek to nearby Vilamoura for more cultural pursuits before coming back to the resort for soul-soothing yoga, meditation, fitball and Pilates.
- Your newly-reaffirmed health routine also includes a new way of enjoying good food. At Pure Cafe by Longevity, healthy drinks and nutrition-focused menus set the tone, always made from local products. You can also enjoy organic red wine alongside your meals or choose from a range of tasty juices.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Detox and relax circuit
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness centre
- Tennis courts
- Shuttle service to Vilamoura Beach and Marina
- On-site parking
How to get there
Faro Airport is around 30 kilometres away from the hotel and is easily reachable via your included private transfers.
Good to know
Please note that the Longevity Vitality Plan activities are subject to change and rotation, as well as seasonal adjustments. Guests who wish to use to spa, daily Vitality Plan group activities and gym must be above the age of 16.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.