Blissful Algarve stay at a wellness spa resort
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -55% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Tavira, 35 minutes away
Relax in style at an invigorating wellness retreat in the hilly green landscape of southern Portugal – includes breakfast, a suite and more. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Blissful spa: Feel Spa by Longevity is undoubtedly the jewel of Longevity Cegonha Country Club, where everything revolves around your well-being. Start with a Detox & Relax circuit; refreshing sauna sessions, steam baths, an ice fountain, and outdoor heated multi-jet pool, then wind down with a range of massages and rituals to have you feeling refreshed from top to toe.
- Relaxing wellness classes: Nestled in amongst the natural beauty of the sun-soaked Algarve, this is a peaceful spot where you can disconnect and decompress. Wander down to the beach – some of Portugal’s best – or trek to nearby Vilamoura for more cultural pursuits before coming back to the resort for soul-soothing yoga, meditation, fitball and Pilates.
- Locally sourced dishes: Your newly-reaffirmed health routine also includes a new way of enjoying good food. At Pure Cafe by Longevity, healthy drinks and nutrition-focused menus set the tone, always made from local products. You can also enjoy organic red wine alongside your meals or choose from a range of tasty juices.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Detox and relax circuit
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness centre
- Tennis courts
- Shuttle service to Vilamoura Beach and Marina
- On-site parking
How to get there
Faro Airport is around 30 kilometres away from the hotel and is easily reachable via taxi or hire car. If you’d rather come via public transport, you’re best getting the Line 83 bus from the airport into central Faro and then catching the R train from there to Boliqueime. From there, it’s a 15-minute walk.
Good to know
Please note that spa's wet areas and group activities are unavailable until the end of 2020 as per national health authority recommendations. The gym is still open, subject to reservation and availability. Guests must be aged over 16 to use the facilities.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.