An elegant Lake District retreat with superb views and fine dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Please use your e-mail to log in.
Lake View room
A traditional hotel in a beautiful Lake District setting, with a two AA Rosette-awarded restaurant and luxe spa – includes breakfast and five-course dinner
- Family-run Lodore Falls Hotel & Spa retains the heritage of the original building, which is forged out of Lakeland slate, while interiors incorporate contemporary furniture with plush fabrics, stylish hues inspired by the surroundings, with soft green, burnt orange and aubergine, plus a library area designed to cater for guests with dogs.
- The perfect way to round off a day of exploration? Dining at the two AA Rosette-awarded restaurant, which serves up classic gourmet dishes crafted from the best seasonal, local produce alongside impressive lake views. The lounge bar, conservatory and outdoor terrace offer chilled spaces to relax, while the Pan-Asian restaurant serves up Japanese, Malaysian and Thai-inspired fare within an elegant setting.
- The spa comprises five treatment rooms with a menu of Elemis and La Sultane De Saba treatments and an extensive thermal suite with an aroma steam room, herbal sauna, salt steam room, ice fountain, drench showers and heated relaxation loungers. The jewel in this experience is the 16-metre hydro pool with neck jets, underwater loungers and overflow hot tub, with views across Derwentwater and the Catbells.
How to get there
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.