Italian gourmet bliss in tranquil Liguria near Cinque Terre
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -62% today
A beautiful stay at an exquisitely designed hotel with Michelin-starred dining near Cinque Terre – includes breakfast, welcome goodies, and gourmet dining option
- The delightful array of dishes first served at Locanda Dell Angelo’s restaurant were mastered by the great chef Angelo Paracucchi, who believed in a harmonious relationship between cooking and architecture, requesting architect Vico Magistretti to design the perfect space for him to cook. Today, the restaurant boasts a Michelin star and you can expect dishes along the lines of fresh lobster and Ligurian sea bass with capriccio sauce.
- Nestled within green fields in the crescent-shaped region of Liguria on Italy's northwest coast, the stylish venue has a swimming pool with a Jacuzzi, carved in marble reminiscent of the nearby Roman ruins of Portus Lunae.
- In contrast with the neighbouring ancient ruins, the interiors of the hotel are decorated with works of contemporary artists. The 31 bedrooms are sleek and contemporary, well equipped and suited to most travellers’ needs, with neutral decor and en-suite bathrooms with baths or showers.
- Swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- Michelin-starred restaurant
- Shuttle bus service (chargeable)
How to get there
The hotel is a half-hour drive from Viareggio train station, and Pisa International Airport is a 45-minute car journey from the hotel.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
For exploration further afield, the pretty hillside towns of Cinque Terre are around 45 minutes away by car, while Pisa is about 50 minutes south, with Florence an extra hour inland from here.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.