Peruse Prague's landmarks and castle from a quaint hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
A historic UNESCO hotel stay in Prague’s beating heart, close to the castle and other major sights - with breakfast and daily access to the sauna
- If you’re planning on ticking off Prague’s historic sites during your time in the city, there’s no better place to stay than in one of them: Lindner Hotel Prague Castle is sat in the grounds of the 16th-century Strahov Monastery. As its name suggests, the hotel is just a few steps from the city’s famous castle, located in the city’s heart.
- Taking its Senses name seriously, the hotel’s restaurant complements its al fresco terrace with a selection of traditional Czech dishes and international flavours. You can enjoy salads, light bites and cocktails in the elegant surroundings of the Muse bar, which comes with fancy touches such as a grand piano and stained-glass windows.
- In some of the Business rooms, the original 16th-century wood panelling still remains. The rooms are neutrally decorated with modern touches and plenty of top-notch conveniences, such as soundproofing and air conditioning. Opt for a First Class room for upgraded décor featuring original wood beams from the 16th century.
How to get there
Lindner Hotel Prague Castle is approximately 14 kilometres away from Prague Václav Havel Airport, taking less than half an hour to drive. Via public transport, you can take the 191 bus from the airport to Vypich stop, where you can change for the 25 bus to Malovanka stop, and walk for about six minutes.
Good to know
Please note there is a city tax of 15% of the total plus €0.60 per person, per night payable to the hotel.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.