Boutique sea-view Turkey escape with semi-private beach club
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
The perfect package with flights included
Enjoy an idyllic escape to a luxurious five-star hotel on Turkey's beguiling Turquoise Coast
- Set on Turkey's Mediterranean coast, five-star Likya Residence Hotel & Spa overlooks Kalkan's picturesque harbour and its many colourful boats. Whether you're sipping a chilled cocktail at the edge of the freshwater infinity pool, lying back on a lounger on the sun terrace or dining on something delicious from the a la carte restaurant's menu, you're sure to be surrounded by beautiful seascape panoramas.
- Likya's suites certainly don't let down either, offering sea views from their furnished balconies and interiors decked out in exposed stonework and wooden beams. The semi-private beach club is just a short amble from the hotel and offers a bar and restaurant, plus the chance to try out a watersport or two.
- When you're done basking in the sun, why not revive your sun-kissed skin in the luxurious Turkish bath? Soak up its healing properties and let yourself marinate in the beauty surrounding you. If you just can't get enough, you can then treat yourself to other spa services like the waterfall cave, and a range of body and facial treatments. With all this, it's no wonder this property won a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence.
Good to know
Please note this is an adults-only hotel and children under the age of 16 will not be accepted.
The restaurant is not open on Sundays.
Guests with reduced mobility should be aware that while both Likya and the surrounding local area and town of Kalkan are easily accessed by car, it is built into a hilly cliffside, so may be difficult to navigate in a wheelchair or on foot.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.