Charming Normandy stay in a 16th-century manor
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Enjoy a tranquil stay in a charming boutique hotel just minutes from the seaside town of Deauville – includes breakfast, apple tasting and late check-out
- For an away-from-it-all escape oozing history and refinement, Les Manoirs des portes de Deauville has you covered. Dating back to the 16th-century, a stay at this charming pad feels a little like stepping back in time, with original features laced throughout the property and a recent refurb bringing the interiors bang up-to-date.
- Taking pride of place in the garden’s magical grounds sits the stunning manor house and outbuildings where your pretty Double room or Suite resides. Boasting Historical Monument status, there’s plenty of old-world touches intact, including the scene-stealing wooden beams, while an elegant all-white colour scheme oozes contemporary luxury.
- After a restful slumber, head straight to the cosy breakfast nook to fuel up on delicious breads, pastries, cereals and fruits in a relaxed yet intimate setting. Later, settle into a plush velvet armchair in the elegant lounge area to catch up with friends over a glass or two of Champagne - you’re in France after all.
- Heated outdoor swimming pool (closed during winter)
- Breakfast room
How to get there
The closest airport is Deauville - Saint-Gatien, around a five mile drive away. From Paris Charles de Gaulle airport, it’s around 140 miles to Les Manoirs des portes de Deauville, taking just over two hours. We recommend hiring a car to make the most of your surroundings.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website. - https://www.gov.uk/visit-europe-brexit
Please be aware that in the event of a 'no deal' Brexit, you'll require a permit to drive in some countries. For more information please click here.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.