A lakeside hotel in Ville-d’Avray, near Versailles, with Michelin-starred dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
You can add flights to this hotel
A peaceful haven in a cultural French town between Paris and Versailles, with Michelin-starred dining - includes breakfast, spa access and more
- Restaurant Starred Le Corot received its Michelin star in 2014 and focuses on fresh, light, aesthetically pleasing cuisine and perfect fine French wine pairings. Head to The Cafe des Artistes for bistro-style fare, sip a coffee or cocktail on the terrace or relax in the Chesterfield armchairs of the bar and tea room.
- The Caudalie Spa is a luxurious affair and specialises in vinotherapy, using grape extracts, oils and vines to revitalise every part of the body. On top of wine themed treatments, you’ll find a sauna, hot tub and well-equipped fitness centre.
- If blissing out in the spa isn’t your style, then enjoy one of the many activities on offer. Yoga takes place on weekends, and the hotel offers complimentary bikes to explore the grounds and local area. Plus, the Haras de Jardy Sports Complex nearby is home to a nine-hole golf course, equestrian centre and tennis courts.
- Exuding warmth and intimacy, bedrooms at Les Etangs de Corot are full of antique furniture and patterned wallpaper, and are dedicated to artists who lived nearby. Superior rooms benefit from extra space, while Prestige rooms have Juliet balconies with views over the beautiful ponds.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Michelin-starred restaurant
- Bistro restaurant
- Air conditioning
- Room service
- Concierge service
How to get there
Les Etangs de Corot is located in Ville-d’Avray, a charming town between the cities of Paris and Versailles. The nearest train station is Viroflay, approximately a 13-minute taxi ride away. Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport is just under an hour away by car, and Paris Orly Airport is about 30 minutes away.
Good to know
Pets are welcome at this hotel for an additional charge of €30 per pet, per night.
Watch this video to find out more:
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Join now for free
Want to add flights?
It’s easy to add a flight to your hotel. Just select your dates in the calendar and choose ‘add flights’. Get your holiday plans all wrapped up in one click and feel secure knowing that when you book a hotel and flight with us, you’re protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm) or to make a flight only booking call 0343 227 0007.
Why book with us?
- The best hotel rates available online. Get our lowest price guarantee!
- Pick your dates and we do the rest!
- Offers may include member perks such as treats on arrival
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.