Newly-opened modern Amsterdam pad
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -48% today
You can add flights to this hotel
A brand-new Amsterdam base right on the waterfront, with easy access to the city’s best sights - includes breakfast
- Explore Amsterdam’s criss-cross network of canals, cobbled streets and beautiful bridges with ease from Leonardo Royal Hotel, a new pad with an enviable canalside location. With fresh, modern interiors and glittering views across the water, you won’t want to leave but when you do, the city is right at your fingertips.
- Start your day with a selection of pastries, fresh fruits, juices, teas and coffees at the plentiful breakfast buffet before venturing out for a day of sightseeing. Come evening, dine on a menu of inventive meat and fish dishes at Vitru before enjoying a nightcap under mood-lighting in the atmospheric Leo lounge.
- With two metro lines close by, you’re well connected to the rest of the city. If you fancy seeing the sights under your own steam, take advantage of the hotel’s bike rental and whizz along the canals, stopping off to visit the impressive line-up of museums, 17th-century architecture and modern art - fuelled by helpings of Stroopwafel.
- Steam bath
- Fitness room
- Grab and go bar
- Beauty treatments (fees apply)
How to get there
The hotel is located right by Overamstel Metro Station, just 15 minutes from Centraal Station. If you’re arriving from Schiphol Airport, take the Sprinter to Amsterdam RAI then hop on the 51 Metro to Overamstel. The hotel is a two-minute walk from here.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.