Escape to Split for five-star bliss and discover its history and beaches
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Flights included Flights included
The perfect package with flights included
Classic Double Sea View room
Holiday at a five-star beach hotel housing Croatia's biggest spa, in beautiful Podstrana – includes breakfast, spa, dining and drinks vouchers, and travel
- The five-star Le Méridien Lav's huge and airy spa enjoys its waterfront setting with large panoramic windows and an outdoor infinity pool. Soak in the Jacuzzi, Himalayan stone sauna and Roman baths or treat yourself to a massage, facial, peel or hammam ritual from the extensive treatment list.
- Spalatum Restaurant serves creative, light and fresh modern Mediterranean cuisine in a contemporary space. Enjoy a taste of the Italian dolce vita with an al fresco meal at Conlemani, or try some sumptuous boat-fresh seafood from the 7 Palms beachfront restaurant.
- The infinity-style swimming pool looks onto the hotel’s 60-berth private harbour and beach, where you can try a range of watersports and even scuba diving. There are other activities to choose from too at this TripAdvisor 2019 Travellers' Choice winner, like biking, tennis, volleyball and more.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Infinity pool
- Four restaurants
- 24-hour room service
- Local restaurant dinner delivery
- Car rental
How to get there
Split Airport is 25 kilometres away from Le Méridien Lav. There is a shuttle service that runs from the airport to Split's harbour port, where you can then hail a taxi for the 10-minute ride to the hotel.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of €1.34 per person, per day is payable at the hotel upon check-out. Pets are not allowed at this hotel.
A frequent hotel shuttle bus runs to and fro, making it possible to explore the lively historic city of Split both day and night.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Watch this video to find out more:
For more details, please see our FAQ page.