Five-star bliss close to historic Split
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
The perfect package with flights included
Cathedral of Saint Domnius, Split
Zlatni Rat, Brac island
Spanjola fortress, Hvar Island
Classic Double Sea View room
Old Town, Split
Supetar, Brac Island
Escape to a five-star beach hotel that houses Croatia's biggest spa, in beautiful Podstrana – includes breakfast, a spa and dining voucher, and more, plus optional car hire
- Wellness is the aim of the game here: the huge, airy spa at the five-star Le Méridien Lav enjoys its waterfront setting with large panoramic windows and outdoor infinity pool. Soak in the hot tub, Himalayan stone sauna and Roman baths or treat yourself to a massage, facial, peel or hammam ritual from the extensive treatment list.
- At this 2019 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice pick, contemporary Spalatum Restaurant serves creative, light and modern Mediterranean cuisine. Enjoy a taste of the Italian dolce vita with an al fresco meal at Conlemani, or try some sumptuous boat-fresh seafood from 7 Palms beachfront restaurant.
- The infinity-style swimming pool looks onto the hotel’s 60-berth private harbour and beach, where you can take advantage of a range of watersports and even try some scuba diving. There’s a range of other activities to choose from too, like biking, tennis, volleyball and much more.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Infinity pool
- Four restaurants
- 24-hour room service
- Local restaurant dinner delivery
- Car rental
How to get there
Split Airport is 25 kilometres from Le Méridien Lav. Your choice of either private transfers or car hire is included.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of €2 per person, per day is payable at the hotel upon check-out. Pets are not allowed at this hotel.
A frequent hotel shuttle bus runs to and fro, making it possible to explore the lively historic city of Split both day and night.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.