Five-star French Riviera hotel with Michelin dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Escape with the one you love
You can add flights to this hotel
Cannes, 8 kilometres away
A five-star French Riviera boutique with a Michelin-star restaurant in medieval Mougins, 10 minutes from Cannes – includes breakfast, optional dinner and spa perks
- Le Mas Candille was once an 18th-century Mougins farmhouse and is now an exquisite five-star Small Luxury Hotel on a hilltop among parkland and olive groves. Michelin-starred restaurant Le Candille is the showstopper here, where creative cuisine is paired with fine wines overlooking the foothills of the Alps.
- At this Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence-holder, the award-winning ESPA Spa is kitted out with an outdoor Jacuzzi, hydrotherapy pool and sauna, a fitness centre, an ESPA boutique and treatment rooms. The outdoor spa facilities are complimentary to guests; treatments incur an additional cost.
- Tradition and Classic rooms are located in the original 18th-century farmhouse Le Mas and overlook the garden, with the Grasse Valley and the Préalpes beyond. Some rooms show off quirky features like stained glass windows, while others have a terrace for appreciating the views.
- Le Candille Michelin-starred restaurant
- La Pergola seasonal restaurant
- Two outdoor pools
How to get there
Nice Côte d’Azur airport is 28 kilometres from the hotel and taxis are available at a fixed price. For private planes, Cannes-Mandelieu Airport is less than 10 kilometres from the hotel. The hotel is able to arrange car rental at the airport or at the hotel - please contact them in advance.
By train, Cannes station sits seven kilometres from Mougins and the hotel can arrange a transfer. The TGV fast train from Gare de Lyon in Paris takes five hours to Cannes.
Good to know
Please note that while the hotel's two outdoor pools and Jacuzzi open from mid-May to mid-September only, the spa's own hydrotherapy pool and Jacuzzi are open all year long. The fitness centre, located outside, is covered. Spa availability is not guaranteed, so it is advisable to book in advance. Please also note that guests must be aged 16 years or over to use the infinity pool – there is no age restriction for the second pool (must have adult supervision).
Please also note that restaurant Le Candille is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, except in the evenings from May to September. The summer restaurant La Pergola is open daily from now, between 12pm and 4pm. Spa and dining availability is not guaranteed, so it is advisable to book in advance.
Please note that a city tax of €2.20 per person, per night is payable directly to the hotel upon check-out.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.