An elegant base near Villa Borghese in dreamy Rome
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
You can add flights to this hotel
Explore The Eternal City from these chic, boutique digs close to Villa Borghese and the River Tiber – includes breakfast and a bottle of prosecco
- There’s a reason that Rome is billed as ‘The Eternal City’. Discover the city’s delights from the boutique bolthole that is Laurina 33, a lovely little place designed by the celebrated architect Clemente Busiri Vici. Staying here, you’re steps from the Piazza del Popolo and close to the Villa Borghese Park.
- Kick back and relax in your modern and comfy room after a busy day of exploring the city. Exposed wooden beams add an element of unique charm, and smart TVs with satellite channels ensure you will never get bored.
- Toast to your day with a glass or two of prosecco; 'When in Rome', as the saying goes! When staying here, you’ll also get to enjoy a tasty buffet or continental breakfast; best washed down with an espresso or two.
- Air conditioning/heating
- Breakfast room
- Shared TV lounge
How to get there
Laurina 33 is situated just 200 or so metres from Spagna metro station. From there, it’s an easy journey to Termini station which links you to the airport and beyond.
Good to know
Please note that there is a city tax of €3.50 per person, per night that is payable on arrival.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.