A majestic, 14th-century Northumberland castle, with stunning views and fine dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Please use your e-mail to log in.
Book your escape now before it's too late...
Castle View accommodation
Castle view room
Castle View accommodation
An impressive 14th-century castle in Northumberland, with stunning rural views and atmospheric fine dining - includes breakfast, dinner options and a castle tour
- Langley Castle’s restaurant is praised as being one of Northumberland's best restaurants, where local produce, seasonal fish and local game are all specialities. Enjoying a romantic location within the castle, it serves a seasonally-changing menu within an atmospheric space that features stone walls, wood beamed ceilings and chandeliers.
- Enjoy a spot of afternoon or cream tea, or perhaps a light snack, in the Drawing Room - a compelling space brimming with history, from its original brick walls and arched windows and doorways, to its rich red drapes and upholstery.
- Traditional and elegant in style, Castle View rooms are located in a recent conversion and extension of a listed building on the Langley estate. Just 80 metres from the castle, they promise gorgeous views, four-poster beds and luxurious en-suite bathrooms. Upgrade to a Castle room for a luxurious four-poster bed.
- Drawing room
- Afternoon tea
How to get there
Langley Castle enjoys an idyllic location perfect for exploring Northumberland and beyond. Newcastle city centre is reached within 40 minutes from Langley Castle. Newcastle Central station is a 43-minute drive from the hotel; you can take a connecting train to Hexham (taxis available at the station) or Haydon Bridge (local taxis available). Newcastle is approximately a three-hour journey from London by train.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.