A serene stay at an award-winning Welsh country hotel in Powys
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -49% today
Lodge Double suite
Lodge Double suite
An award-winning Welsh country house hotel with a spa set in 50 acres of scenic grounds in Powys – includes breakfast plus dinner and suite options
- Lake Country House Hotel & Spa in Powys has plenty to boast about. It's not only won the AA Hotel of the Year award, it also has an award-winning restaurant and a spa that was named Editor's Choice in the Good Hotel Guide for Best Spa Hotel 2015. So you can consider us well and truly impressed.
- Located in 50 acres of picturesque grounds, which includes a large lake, this hotel is the perfect place for a short break if you love the great outdoors. It has its own nine-hole golf course and a well-stocked trout lake, and there are plenty of nearby attractions to explore, including the surreal Brecon Beacons.
- Experience fine dining with a Celtic flavour at the hotel's restaurant, which offers delectable dinner as well as a Sunday lunch that isn't to be missed. You can sample bold and creative dishes, accompanied by an extensive wine list, in a traditionally furnished dining room.
- In a peaceful location on the banks of the lake, the spa is an amazing place to relax. Make the most of the pool and outdoor hot tub overlooking the water. If you want a great workout, there's a well-equipped gym too. You'll find a menu of tempting beauty and wellness treatments including massages, waxing and St Tropez tanning.
- Afternoon tea
How to get there
Lake Country House Hotel & Spa is located in Powys in mid-Wales. You'll be a five-minute drive from both Llangammarch Wells and Garth railway stations - the former is connected to Shrewsbury and Swansea, while the latter offers direct links to Cardiff Central and Cheltenham Spa.
Good to know
Please note that children between 8-16 years old are welcome to use the swimming pool between 4-5pm from Monday to Sunday, when accompanied by adults. Children under eight years old are not permitted to use the spa facilities.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
You'll be in the perfect place to explore the walks and beauty spots in the Brecon Beacons national park which is just a 30-minute drive from the hotel. If you venture a bit further you'll reach the Black Mountains. You could also visit nearby Hay-on-Wye which is just a short drive away. This historic town is home to the famous yearly literary festival and is full of unique little shops and cafes.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.