A unique Italy farmhouse stay by an incredible heritage site
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Villa Capra, near Vicenza
A Vicenza stay in the grounds of the UNESCO-listed Villa Pisani - includes breakfast, a villa visit, a bottle of wine and lovely perks
- For those who fancy a romp around Italy’s spellbinding Vicenza province, it doesn’t get chicer than this impeccably restored former farmhouse just 10 minutes from the town of Lonigo. The setting is absurdly beautiful: in the park of Villa Pisani - the UNESCO-listed masterpiece built for the noble Pisani family by revered architect Andrea Palladio in the 1500s.
- There are just 15 uniquely styled guest rooms, all of which come with original features and specially commissioned artwork. Elsewhere, you’ll find an attractive outdoor pool, a modern gym, stroll-worthy gardens, and a Cleto Munari-designed bar for anytime cocktails and Italian and international wines. Also worthy of your attention is the signature restaurant where award-winning Chef Vincenzo Di Grande serves up delicious gourmet cuisine - and even offers cookery lessons in his kitchen.
- Built between 1544 and 1545, Villa Pisani is one of Andrea Palladio’s finest works. Designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1996 (along with the City of Vicenza and the Palladian Villas of the Veneto), its 144 rooms house a huge amount of 18th- and 19th-century artworks - most famously Gianbattista Tiepolo’s The Apotheosis of the Pisani Family. The enchanting gardens feature a valuable citrus fruit collection, flower-filled greenhouses, and a famous maze.
Good to know
For the transfers to and from Verona Station, please be sure to advise the hotel of timings five days prior to your arrival and departure.
Please note that the pool opens from 1 April to 31 October only.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.