Stay steps from Dorset's stunning Studland Bay
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -55% today
Old Harry Rocks
Sea View Double room
Two Bedroom suite
Studland and Godlingston Heath
Two Bedroom suite
Two Bedroom suite
A cosy beach bolthole sitting pretty on Dorset's Studland Bay, just steps from the coastline and a nature reserve – includes breakfast, dinner credit and an optional suite
- A glorious sliver of golden coastline in Dorset, the Isle of Purbeck peninsula is dotted with caramel beaches, sandy dunes and crumbly cliffs. A stone’s throw from Studland Bay – a soft golden arc edged by a rugged nature reserve – you’ll discover Knoll House, a blue-shuttered gem with trailing plants tumbling down its white facade.
- With idyllic views stretching across the bay, The Restaurant serves up traditional British-French plates, rustled up using the freshest of ingredients and served in an elegant but laid-back setting. For a more casual vibe, make a beeline for The Bistro (chargeable), where you can feast on sharing platters, fresh seafood and classic dishes.
- Surrounded by overflowing hanging baskets, swimmers can take a dip beneath the soaring wooden ceiling in the indoor plunge pool, or swim al fresco in the seasonal outdoor pool (heated until the end of September). The wellness area also includes a sauna and steam room.
- Dog-friendly (at extra cost)
- Cream tea
- Indoor plunge pool
- Golf course
- Steam room
- Tennis courts
How to get there
A 45-minute drive from Bournemouth, the hotel sits in the very south of England. It is also accessible from Southampton and Portsmouth via the M27 in under two hours; on-site parking is available.
Good to know
Please note that in the indoor pool is located off-site and is open between 8.30am and 6pm (last entry is 5pm).
Travelling with kids?
If you're travelling with little ones, there's the chance to book a Two Bedroom suite, which sleeps up to four people – perfect for smaller families. A kids' menu, as well as the option to pick smaller plates from the main menu, takes the hassle out of meal times, while a babysitting and baby listening service is available for those parents who want to linger over drinks, without keeping their children up late. Elsewhere, there's a games room with table tennis, a pool table and table football, as well as some vintage arcade games, plus an outdoor adventure playground, a large-scale garden chess set and seasonal paddling pool.
Please note that the babysitting service is chargeable, while the baby listening service must be pre-booked 48 hours prior to needing the service. Please also note that children's food is charged as taken.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.