All-inclusive beach lazing at a Cyprus resort
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Flights included Flights included
The perfect package with flights included
Superior Double or Twin Room with balcony/terrace and sea view
Chill out with all-inclusive ease at a glossy five-star Cyprus resort on the island's southwest coast - includes all travel
- Set in a quiet coastal spot, the superbly glam and attention-grabbing King Evelthon Beach Hotel & Resort is a good choice for a relaxing break in this gorgeous corner of the Mediterranean. The glitzy hotel boasts panoramic views of the true-blue Med and several restaurants serving a variety of cuisine.
- Make the most of the five-star facilities, like the spa, tennis courts, outdoor lagoon pool, children's pool and a seasonal waterpark with water slides (payable locally). After dipping in the multiple pools, hit the array of shops and restaurants within five minutes of the hotel or explore the many UNESCO-protected cultural gems of Pahos.
- The hotel has a number of drinking and dining choices, including a buffet restaurant, three à la carte restaurants offering Greek, Italian and Mexican cooking, and three seasonal outdoor bars.
- Three à la carte restaurants
- Buffet restaurant
- Lobby bar
- Three outdoor bars
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Waterpark (open April - October)
- Indoor pool
- Tennis court
- Volleyball court
- Mini soccer court
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour reception
How to get there
King Evelthon Beach Hotel & Resort is around 20 kilometres from Paphos International Airport; private airport transfers are included in this escape.
Good to know
Please note that the resort's waterpark is open from April to October. The outdoor bars and three à la carte restaurants are open from May to October.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.