Discover Budapest from a sleek hotel with a prime city centre address
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
A contemporary stay in the heart of Budapest, with easy access to the city's renowned spas - breakfast included
- Surrounded by the historic sights and attractions of Hungary’s beautiful capital, Budapest, the K+K Hotel Opera is the perfect place to embark upon a stylish city break. Perched next to the elegant Hungarian State Opera, this city slicker has contemporary good looks and first-rate facilities in spades.
- Newly-refurbished Deluxe and Executive rooms are spacious and comfortable, with a tasteful, modern style, city or courtyard views and a minibar for late night tipples. En-suite bathrooms are stacked with fluffy towels and amenities while underfloor heating is a welcome touch.
- Retreat from the city and relax in the wellness area, where you can relax in the sauna or hit the ellipticals at the gym. You can also book yourself in for a massage - just ask staff for a menu of treatments. Later, the trendy Gallery Bistro Bar serves up international cuisine, along with local dishes if you feel like a taste of Hungary.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Take a 30-minute walk east, crossing the river to reach Buda Castle, or head south to explore the famous Central Market and nearby auction houses, passing the Hungarian National Museum en route. While there are historical attractions aplenty, the city is not named as both the capital of festivals and spas for nothing. Use of the city’s thermal springs dates back centuries, and fitting in a trip to the Art Nouveau-style Gellért thermal baths and swimming pool promises to relax and refresh.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.