Embrace St. Brelade's charm at an award-winning hotel in Jersey
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
The perfect package with flights included
A luxury seaside stay at a relaxing, top-rated country hotel in the Channel Islands – includes breakfast, flights, three-course dinner on your first night, car hire and more
- Located just a mile away from Jersey’s St. Aubin’s harbour, La Place Hotel is a brilliantly restored 17th-century country property, boasting luxe rooms, an award-winning restaurant and beautiful views. More still, this sought-after pad has been recently ranked by TripAdvisor as the number one hotel in the Channel Islands.
- There's a restful outdoor pool, ideal for lazing the day away; the hotel's bar sits next to the outdoor pool and provides cocktails and a large selection of other drinks throughout the day and into the night. Alternatively, you can hop on your bike or surfboard and explore land or water nearby.
- The restaurant serves up locally inspired cuisine and has a relaxed, yet elegant, ambiance. The menu is varied and caters for all tastes and occasions, with an impressive wine list to match. Opt for a traditional afternoon tea or post-dinner coffee at the Lounge Bar, which is housed in the former farmhouse kitchen.
- Lounge bar
- Pool bar
- Outdoor pool
- Afternoon tea
How to get there
Jersey's airport is just a five-minute or so drive away from the hotel; car hire is included with this escape.
Good to know
Please note that for the car hire, a £10 collision damage waiver charge per day and a £2 license fee per day are mandatory; both paid locally.
The driver must have a valid driving license when collecting the car.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.