A trendy boutique in Issy-les-Moulineaux, close to Paris
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -56% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Jardins du Luxembourg
A trendy stay at a boutique hotel in Issy-les-Moulineaux on the left bank of the River Seine, close to the centre of Paris - includes breakfast, welcome drink and aperitifs
- A self-proclaimed “new hybrid hotel for modern nomads”, this boutique seals the deal with playful decor and a trendy home-from-home vibe. Parisian-chic, contemporary guest rooms tempt with statement-making graphic artworks, hip soft furnishings, lashings of bright colour accents, and all the mod cons.
- A delicious buffet breakfast is served in the trendy dining room - or directly to your room if you fancy a lie-in (extra charges apply). Expect a quintessential petit-dejeuner: croissants, fresh fruits and rustic loaves with regional jams and honeys will complement your unlimited supply of organic coffee.
- Wind down after a day's sightseeing with a cocktail or a glass of champagne from the hotel’s cool-looking lounge and bar area - or relax in the lovely garden, complete with games and deckchairs. It’s also worth ordering one of the hotel’s refreshing signature vitamin waters for an afternoon boost.
- Lounge and bar
- Breakfast room
- 24-hour reception
- Private parking space (charges apply)
- Luggage room
- All-day coffee
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Concierge service
How to get there
Izzy by HappyCulture is a 45-minute drive from Charles de Gaulle airport. For Eurostar travellers, you're a 35-minute drive from Paris Gare du Nord. By train, the hotel is a five-minute walk from Corentin Celton Station or eight minutes from Porte de Versailles Metro station.
Good to know
Please note, there is a local tax of €1.88 per person, per night payable to the hotel upon check-out.
Small pets are accepted at the hotel for a daily rate of €15. Please contact the hotel before arrival.
The hotel has private parking spaces for guests (€17 per day; bookable in advance).
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Join now for free
Want to add flights?
It’s easy to add a flight to your hotel. Just select your dates in the calendar and choose ‘add flights’. Get your holiday plans all wrapped up in one click and feel secure knowing that when you book a hotel and flight with us, you’re protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm) or to make a flight only booking call 0343 227 0007.
Why book with us?
- The best hotel rates available online. Get our lowest price guarantee!
- Pick your dates and we do the rest!
- Offers may include member perks such as treats on arrival
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.