Veneto wine and spa stay in Italy's Prosecco Hills
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -57% today
Cancel or change your accommodation dates up to 8 days before travel
A wine hotel with bijou spa in Veneto's UNESCO-listed Prosecco Hills - includes breakfast, spa access, plus wine and grappa tastings. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Wine heaven: Living and breathing delectable local wine, Wine Hotel San Giacomo Activity & Wellness suns itself among the Asolo Prosecco Superiore DOCG hills that produce the finest certified Italian Prosecco. Sip this bubbling manna and powerful local Grappa brandy in the wine bar and artfully paired with local cheese and salami for tastings in the winery.
- Spa switch-off: La Vigna Spa beckons you inside to the warmth of the Russian sauna, Jacuzzi and two aromatherapy showers, before an invigorating Icefall session to revive your wine-laden senses. In summer, drink in the mountains from the outdoor Jacuzzi. Beauty treatments and massages can be booked on request for a charge.
- Italian cooking: Prepare yourself for the refined flavours of local asparagus, radicchio and other quality fare plucked from this bounteous region. The intimate Il Melograno restaurant is a sophisticated spot for dinner, offering traditional local cooking with an artful twist and an excellent wine list.
Please note that some dining facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Breakfast room
- Wine bar
- Wine cellars
- Garden with Jacuzzi and loungers
- Bike storage and rental
- Pet-friendly rooms (small dogs are complimentary; medium/large dogs have a surcharge of €12 per day)
How to get there
The nearest airport to the hotel is Verona Villafranca, an hour and a half's drive away. We recommend you hire a car and take advantage of complimentary parking at the hotel.
Good to know
Your stay includes a visit and grappa tasting at the Poli Grappa Museum and Distillery, a 20-minute drive southwest of the hotel at Via B. Gamba 6 in Bassagno del Grappa. It's open 9am-1pm and 2-6pm Monday-Saturday.
Please note that the spa kit has a charge of €15, to be paid at the hotel.
Please also note that bikes and e-bikes can be hired at the hotel at reduced prices and horse riding tours can also be booked at a reduced cost.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service. Travel may only be permitted for certain purposes; travelling for leisure may not be allowed.
With this offer, you can cancel and get a full refund for your accommodation or change the dates of your booking up to 8 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 8 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund or date changes. Please read our amendment and cancellation policy for more information.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.