Mountain spa lodge in Italy's Aosta Valley
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Cancel or change your accommodation dates up to 8 days before travel
A refined mountain retreat with a sumptuous spa and far-reaching mountain views, deep in the Aosta Valley – includes breakfast, spa access and more. Refundable hotel - book with confidence
- Alpine heights: Your search for the most romantic mountain lodge ends here, high up in the Aosta Valley at an altitude of 2,000 metres. Lavarets Chambres d’Hôtes' cosy Double rooms hold furniture and walls hewn from mountain pine and larch and each has a private entrance and underfloor heating.
- Welcoming spa: Decked out in natural materials like wood and stone, the small and wholesome spa is a soothing sanctuary with blissful Monte Rosa glacier views. Laze in the sauna and hammam, sink into the whirlpool, refresh weary feet in the Kneipp path and head out to the terrace Jacuzzi to soak up the sun.
- Delicious cuisine: Breakfast buffet-style on sweet pastries, breakfast cakes, yogurt and more overlooking the beautiful Monte Rosa glacier. There’s no restaurant on site, but the hotel’s sister hotel, Rifugio Vieux Crest, is an hour’s walk away with a restaurant that serves delicious Aosta Valley cuisine for lunch and dinner.
- Spa (with slippers and bathrobes; open till 6pm)
- Breakfast room (8-10am)
- Restaurant in sister hotel, Rifugio Vieux Crest
- Nearby restaurants
How to get there
The property lies 111 kilometres from Turin Airport. Your best bet is to hire a car, as the hotel's location is remote. To get here, take the Verres motorway exit and follow signs for Val d’Ayas, SR45, 27 kilometres away. Once in Corbet, take the detour to Antagnod. In Antagnod, follow signs for Barmasc (four kilometres). Arriving at the square, follow the signs to reach Lavarets Chambres d’Hôtes via 200 metres of dirt road. Guests can unload their luggage and check-in to the hotel, then drive to the car park 20 metres away, shared with Restaurant la Maison du Bracconier.
Good to know
Due to the high altitude of the hotel, the roads leading to the hotel are subject to ice and snow; we highly recommend using snow tyres on a 4x4, and chains if possible. Please also bear in mind to wear appropriate winter clothing and footwear.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Guests are strongly advised to notify the hotel of their arrival time.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service. Travel may only be permitted for certain purposes; travelling for leisure may not be allowed.
With this offer, you can cancel and get a full refund for your accommodation or change the dates of your booking up to 8 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 8 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund or date changes. Please read our amendment and cancellation policy for more information.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.