A sophisticated five-star village-style getaway in charming Crete
Your all-inclusive basis includes:
- Olive main restaurant: buffet breakfast (7.30-10.30am); late buffet breakfast (10.30-11am); buffet lunch (12.30-2.30pm); buffet dinner (6.30-9.30pm)
- A la carte dinner once per stay in one restaurant of your choice: Ayeri à la carte restaurant (7-10pm); Kafenion - Ouzeri à la carte restaurant (10am-10pm); En Lefko à la carte restaurant (6.30-10pm); Sunset à la carte restaurant (7-10pm)
- Snacks: Coffee, pastries, Sandwiches, Salads served at Kafeneion - Ouzeri (10.30am-12pm and 3.30-6pm)
- Bars: Ikaros Bar (5pm-12.30am)
- Bars: Daidalos Bar (10am-12.30am)
- Bars: Daidalos Bar (10am-6pm)
Please note, you may dine only once per stay on any of the above à la carte restaurants. If you wish to dine again, a reduction of €12 per adult will be taken from your bill. House wine, local draught beer and soft drinks are served during meals. Please reserve your table in advance by our Maitre d’Hotel or the Guest Relations agent. You are kindly requested to keep up the formal hotel dress code (En Lefko & Sunset: mid May to end September).
All-inclusive program expires on 12am on departure’s day.
This offer also includes fruits and mineral water in the room per stay, 15-minute relaxing massage in Aura Spa per person per stay, and use of the gym, sauna, Jacuzzi and indoor pool per person, per day.
Please note that the government tax of €4 per room, per night is payable at the hotel upon check-out.
A minimum three-night stay is required.
Private parking is available (reservation is not needed).
Pets are not allowed in this hotel.
Check-in is at 2pm and check-out at 12pm.
We advertise this offer at up to 54% off. Our discount is calculated by reference to the hotel's own prices or by reference to an appropriate source reflective of the hotel's own prices.
The discount above was checked on 05 August, 2019.
The offer is 100% non-refundable and date changes are not possible once the booking has been made.