Waterfront Jersey getaway with sea views
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
See sale Ts & Cs for date change information
Travel with our trusted supplier
The perfect package with flights included
Superior Seafront room
Elizabeth Castle, St Helier
An upscale waterside hotel break with sea views in Jersey's St Helier, including all travel, breakfast, dinner and afternoon tea. Flexible holiday - book with confidence
- Tranquil views: Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel shows off stunning views across St Aubin's Bay, Elizabeth Marina and Elizabeth Castle. The hotel's water-facing location makes it a perfect spot for relaxing with a drink or delicious afternoon tea, or exploring the majestic cliffs and green landscapes that define this popular Channel Island.
- Renowned waterfront dining: A stand-out dining spot among restaurants in St Helier, the modern and stylish Waterfront Restaurant opens onto an outdoor terrace and serves a delectable menu of fresh food, incorporating local ingredients where possible, and boasts views of Elizabeth Marina. There's also a refined list of wines to choose from.
- Rest and relaxation: Head to Radical Fitness to lounge in the heated pool, sauna and steam room, or work up an appetite in the fully equipped gym. Elsewhere, at Fabriah Hair & Beauty Salon, you can also pick from a treatment menu of massages, body therapies and facials while drinking in the beautiful bay views framed perfectly by full-length windows.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Heated swimming pool
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel is approximately eight kilometres away from Jersey Airport. Transfers are included in this offer for a fuss-free journey to the hotel.
Good to know
Please be aware that all guests must complete an online registration form prior to departure. For more information, please click here.
In the interests of continuing to control COVID-19 in Jersey and to keep the island functioning as a safe destination, Jersey Government have identified certain UK areas where arrivals on the Island are subject to alternative restrictions. Please see this link which allows imminent visitors to input their recent travel history and areas of significance, and provides up-to-date travel information and advice as appropriate.
On return from Jersey to UK, no quarantine is required and this remains unchanged.
In line with health and safety guidelines in relation to COVID 19, a limited number of guests can use the leisure centre and pool at one time and the changing rooms will be closed. At present, the restaurant is running an a la carte breakfast only. Please be aware that this offer includes private transfers for departures until 27 August.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel before your trip.
Travel is included in this offer - see below for details.
One piece of hand luggage (7kg for EasyJet; and dimentions no greater than 55x40x23cm, and no greater than 10kg in weight for Blue Islands) and one piece of hold luggage (20kg for Blue Airlines) allowance per person is included, as well as shared airport transfers.
Please note that baggage weight and size restrictions may vary between airlines, please check airline terms and conditions.
Please note hold lugagge is not included with EasyJet
From London Gatwick to Jersey, with Easy Jet airways:
* Outbound: departing between 07.10 and 18.50, arriving between 08.10 and 19.50
* Inbound: departing between 08.40 and 20.40, arriving between 09.40 and 21.40
From Birmingham to Jersey, with Blue Islands:
* Outbound: departing between 11.30 and 16.20, arriving between 12.50 and 17.40
* Inbound: departing between 09.40 and 14.30, arriving between 11.00 and 15.50
From Manchester to Jersey, with Easy Jet airways:
* Outbound: departing between 07.10 and 15.25 arriving between 08.20 and 16.45
* Inbound: departing between 08.50 and 14.15, arriving between 10.10 and 15.35
From Bristol to Jersey, with Blue Islands:
* Outbound: departing at 17.20 arriving at 18.20
* Inbound: departing at 15.50, arriving at 16.50
Besides the above mentioned airports, you also can select one of the following as your departure airport: Liverpool, Southampton, or Exeter. The supplier will provide you the airline and the flight times at a later stage.
Flight times and carriers will be confirmed by Premier Holidays after you have made your booking. Within seven days of confirming your booking with us, you'll receive an email from the supplier,Premier Holidays with your final booking confirmation detailing the exact flight times confirmed for your specific reservation. The flight time will be within the time parameters and possible airlines detailed in this offer.
The flights inclusive offer shown on this page is ATOL Protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Secret Escapes is acting as an agent for Premier Holidays* with ATOL number 2713 and your contract is with that company. Premier Holidays* booking conditions are available from http://www.premierholidays.co.uk
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.