Spellbinding private Alpine digs
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -48% today
Cancel or change your accommodation dates up to 8 days before travel
Alpenfreud 5 apartment
Alpenfreud 1 apartment or Chalet
Escape to the fairytale Alpine village of Tamsweg in Austria with a stay in an apartment or chalet - includes breakfast, wellness perks, and more. Refundable hotel - book with confidence
- Alpine accommodation: In the Austrian Alps is the picture-perfect holiday village of Lerchpeuntgut. Whatever the season, take your pick of a private apartment or chalet for your dream mountain holiday. All accommodation is authentically Alpine, yet super chic, and very luxurious; some even have their own fireplace for a super snug feel. Fully equipped kitchens, ultra cosy living areas, and perfectly peaceful bedrooms will have you never wanting to leave.
- Mountain wellness: Every chalet is graced with the luxury of its own sauna, but for those staying in apartments, worry not. The village has a wellness centre with an open-air bath, saunas, and a variety of massage options for a pampering. In the summer, the swimming pond is a remarkable place to swim in fresh Alpine water, or simply lounge alongside it on a sunbed with a good book.
- Sun and snow: The Alps are a fantastic environment; summer months are spent in sunshine, hiking in the hills or mountain biking, whereas winter sees the landscape transform into a white expanse perfect for skiing and sledging, followed by hot chocolates and wood fires. Get stuck into curling directly on the frozen lake Prebersee, or head on a snowshoe hike, all before stopping off for a beer at the Ludlalm.
- Pets are allowed on request (chalets only; fees may apply)
- Grocery deliveries (fees may apply)
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Restaurant in village
- Some accommodations have a working fireplace
- Swimming pond (seasonal)
- Tour desk
- Airport shuttle service (fees may apply)
- Spa and wellness centre
- Minimarket on-site
How to get there
Lerchpeuntgut is in the Austrian Alps village of Tamsweg. It’s roughly 100 kilometres from Klagenfurt Airport, which takes about one and a half hours to drive. Alternatively, Salzburg Airport is 120 kilometres away. The hotel offers an airport shuttle service for an additional fee. There's also parking availability for those driving.
Good to know
Please note that the swimming pond is only operational in the summer months.
Breakfast is brought to your accommodation daily. The hotel additionally owns a restaurant and bar in the village called Ludlalm.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
The passport, visa and health requirements (including those related to COVID-19) at the time of booking can be viewed on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and all members of your party are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents, and in compliance with any other immigration/entry requirements, before you travel.
With this offer, you can cancel and get a full refund for your accommodation or change the dates of your booking up to 8 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 8 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund or date changes; please consider buying the appropriate travel insurance. For more information, see our full amendment and cancellation policy.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.