A five-star renovated Sicilian monastery with private beach
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -58% today
A five-star renovated monastery with private beach and Michelin-starred chef - includes breakfast, optional dinner, spa perks and a choice of accommodation
- Set within a former ancient Benedictine monastery, I Monasteri Golf & Spa Resort offers beautiful views over the rustic Sicilian landscape and access to its own 18-hole golf course and private beach. Harking back to its spiritual heritage, this hideaway has perfectly maintained its traditional decor and architecture.
- I Monasteri Golf & Spa Resort's restaurant is headed up by Michelin-starred chef Andrea Ribaldone, and menus are inspired by traditional Sicilian recipes and lush, seasonal ingredients. Wine is also a focus here, and is sourced from the nearby Syracuse region.
- To complement the stunning views surrounding the property, I Monasteri Golf & Spa Resort also offers a sophisticated spa, Zagara. Treatments using Clarins products are available on request and the facility is home to a Turkish bath, sauna, sense-inducing ‘emotional shower’ and salt room.
- Set amidst an 86-acre orange and lemon plantation, the 18-hole I Monasteri Golf Club was originally designed by the president of the Italian Association of Golf Course Architects, David Mazzacane. With a variety of terrains, it provides a challenging course for beginners and experienced golfers alike.
- Outdoor pool with Jacuzzi
- 18-hole golf course and club
How to get there
This resort is located a 25-minute drive from Syracuse, and 50 minutes from Catania Fontanarossa Airport. We recommend hiring a car to discover this beautiful region.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Travel is NOT included in this offer.
How do I get there?
For comprehensive travel, visa and health advice, please visit FCO Travel Advice
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.