Slick five-star hotel with Dubai's only revolving restaurant
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Please use your e-mail to log in.
up to -59% today
King or Twin room
A five-star hotel in the heritage district of Dubai, with award-winning dining, an indoor ice rink and a spa - includes shuttle bus service and optional perks
- Hyatt Regency Dubai is well located in Dubai’s historic district of Deira and situated along the Corniche waterfront promenade. You could walk from this impressive five-star hotel to the city’s traditional souks, and the Dubai Museum and Bastakia Quarter is an easy distance on public transport.
- You'll be endlessly entertained during your stay, with an ice rink and three award-winning restaurants to choose from. Al Dawaar is the city’s only revolving rooftop restaurant – perfect for dinner with a (changing) view. Alternatively, there’s Miyako for Japanese and The Kitchen for international a la carte and open kitchen displays.
- Elsewhere, you'll find seven bars and eateries for anything from a casual pub-style atmosphere, to a nightclub with resident DJ performances, to cocktails by the pool. Unsurprisingly, Hyatt Regency Dubai was awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Three restaurants
- Two bars
- Karaoke bar
- Pool bar
- Coffee shop
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Room service
- Tennis courts
- Ice skating rink
- Pharmacy and clinic
How to get there
The hotel is situated in the heritage district of Deira, a bustling area with traditional souks and cafes that sit in contrast with the international vibe of the Marina. Located on the northern end of the Gulf coast, it’s around 25 minutes by car or metro (the station is around five minutes’ walk away) from the popular Jumeirah Beach. Dubai Zoo and various malls are within 20 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.