A slick five-star stay with Dubai's only revolving restaurant
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -56% today
Last minute availability in sunny destinations
King or Twin room
A five-star stay in the heritage district of Dubai, with award-winning restaurants, a spa and an ice rink – includes breakfast and optional Club Lounge access
- Hyatt Regency Dubai is well located in Dubai’s historic district of Deira and situated along the Corniche waterfront promenade. This impressive five-star hotel is within walking distance of the city’s traditional souks and offers easy access to the Dubai Museum and Bastakia Quarter.
- The entertainment is truly second to none, with an ice rink and three award-winning restaurants to choose from, Al Dawaar is the city’s only revolving rooftop restaurant – perfect for dinner with a (changing) view. Alternatively, there’s Miyako for Japanese cuisine and The Kitchen for international a la carte and open kitchen displays.
- The 34-square-metre rooms are located on the higher floors, overlooking the Gulf and the city skyline. By staying in a Regency Club room, you can enjoy enhanced comforts plus access to the Regency Club Lounge, which serves complimentary food and beverages.
- Elsewhere, you'll find seven bars and eateries for anything from a casual pub-style atmosphere, to a nightclub with resident DJ performances, to cocktails by the pool. Unsurprisingly, Hyatt Regency Dubai was awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Three restaurants
- Two bars
- Karaoke bar
- Pool bar
- Coffee shop
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Room service
- Tennis courts
- Ice skating rink
- Pharmacy and clinic
How to get there
The hotel is situated in the heritage district of Deira, a bustling area with traditional souks and cafes that sit in contrast with the international vibe of the Marina. Located on the northern end of the Gulf coast, it’s around 25 minutes by car or metro (the station is around five minutes’ walk away) from the popular Jumeirah Beach. Dubai Zoo and various malls are within 20 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Why book with us?
- The best hotel rates available online. Get our lowest price guarantee!
- Pick your dates and we do the rest!
- Offers may include member perks such as treats on arrival
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.
1 people are viewing this sale right now.x