Laze by sublime Kotor Bay in super-chic Montenegro
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -60% today
Book your escape now before it's too late...
Bay of Kotor
Bay of Kotor
A modern, ultra-stylish hotel on the shores of Kotor Bay, with a private beach - includes breakfast, a restaurant voucher and more
- Directly overlooking the water and mountainous landscape of the beautiful Kotor Bay area, the five-star Huma Kotor Bay, opened in 2018, is a modern, ultra-stylish hotel boasting everything you need for a relaxing escape. You'll find refined, luxury rooms with private, sea-facing balconies, three restaurants and several bars for sunset drinks.
- With an on-site gym and fantastic spa facilities, Huma Kotor Bay is an oasis of wellness, pampering and relaxation. Hit the treadmill or try your hand at something new with the high-tech equipment found in the hotel’s fitness centre, before unwinding in the sauna. For a more relaxing experience, indulge in a trademark massage.
- Spend your day relaxing in the sun on the hotel’s private water-front pods, hike or cycle the coastline of Kotor, or take a day trip to the island of Perast to discover unsurpassed coastal scenery. Alternatively, take a dip in the striking outdoor pool and soak up the views of the surrounding area.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Private beach
- Outdoor and indoor pools
- Sun terrace
- Landscaped gardens
- Fitness centre
- Three restaurants
- Beach club
- On-site parking (at extra cost)
- Air conditioning
How to get there
The closest airport to the hotel is Dubrovnik Airport, 67 kilometres up the Aegean Coast. The easiest way of getting here is via hire car; on-site parking is available for an extra cost.
There are facilities available for guests with disabilities. Pets are not allowed.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Those with more energy can explore the beautiful trail leading from the hotel to Old Kotor, taking you along the cliffs and coves of this beautiful area. This 30-minute hike will lead you to the stunning, ancient squares and quaint, winding streets of historic Kotor. Water babies may instead wish to take a five-minute boat ride from the bay’s harbour to the island of Perast, where the Church of Our Lady of the Rocks and unrivalled coastal scenery can be enjoyed.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.