Hillside Ischia pad with spectacular sea views
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Bespoke deals at guaranteed lowest prices, which are unavailable anywhere else.
The perfect package with flights included
A charming Ischia hideaway overlooking the Tyrrenhian Sea, with spectacular views, lush gardens, fine dining and direct beach access – includes all travel and half board
- Beautiful Ischia is an island famed for its delicious food, pretty gardens and thermal spas, and Hotel Zaro ticks all these boxes. Surrounded by aromatherapy pathways, citrus groves and Mediterranean plants, the gardens embody the term ‘peace and quiet’. And to top it off? There’s an off-site spa for added R&R.
- Soak up the sunset views from one of two panoramic swimming pools, each with added sun terraces decked out with sun loungers, parasols and deckchairs. There’s also direct access to San Francesco beach, a stretch of volcanic sand lapped by the azure waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea.
- If you’re looking to indulge in some of the food and drink that makes this island so famous, head to the restaurant and enjoy freshly caught seafood, local delicacies and much more besides. For nightcaps and sundowners, bed down in the spacious lounge area, where you can combine mouthwatering aperitifs with ambient music.
- Direct beach access
- Off-site spa
- Shuttle service to spa
- Two outdoor pools
- Sun terrace
- Two bars
- On-site parking
- Tennis court (at extra cost)
- Air conditioning
How to get there
Naples International Airport is situated to the north of Naples on the mainland, around two hours and 30 minutes away from the hotel, excluding waiting times. Shared shuttle transfers (including ferries) are included within this package.
Good to know
Please note, some Comfort rooms have a terrace with garden view while others have a balcony with sea view.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.