Five-star Madrid spa hotel with Michelin-star sushi
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -46% today
You can add flights to this hotel
The Wellington Club
A sprawling five-star hotel in the heart of Madrid, with a Michelin-starred sushi restaurant and a high-end spa - includes breakfast, spa access discount and late check-out
- At five-star Hotel Wellington, an array of exceptional dining options await, including Kabuki for Michelin-starred sushi and Goizeko for Basque cuisine. There's also Las Raíces del Wellington which sources ingredients from the hotel’s rooftop vegetable garden. This luxe hotel has earned itself a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- With 800 square metres of soothing space, Le Max Wellness Club Wellington & Spa is home to an ice fountain, sensations shower, steam room, sauna, relaxation area and Technogym equipment. There's also a range of health and beauty treatments on offer using Clarins products.
- The Wellington Club is accessible to guests who opt for a Superior Wellington Club room. Located on the seventh floor and open daily from 8am-11pm, this private and intimate space provides stunning vistas of Madrid alongside plush sofas, which you can kick back on as you enjoy drinks, canapes, snacks and more.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Four restaurants
- Two bars
- Concierge service
- Room service
How to get there
Hotel Wellington is located in central Madrid, a stone’s throw from all the excitement the city has to offer. The closest train station is Recoletos, roughly a 10-minute walk way. The airport is 25 minutes by public transport and 15 minutes by car.
Good to know
Las Raíces del Wellington is closed in the winter.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.