A quaint Lerici bolthole near the beach on the Italian Riviera
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -60% today
Deluxe Double room with sea view
Deluxe Double room with sea view
A charming Lerici stay at a bayfront bolthole on the Italian Riviera, near Cinque Terre, including breakfast, spa perks and a sea-view room
- With a history that dates back more than a century, the rather charming Hotel Shelley e delle Palme drew in many creative types captivated by this beautiful pocket of northern Italy. And with its crystalline bay and cliffside huddle of pastel-coloured buildings, it’s easy to see why Lerici captures the heart of every visitor who stumbles across this off-the-radar seaside town.
- There’s no better way to start your day than admiring the turquoise waters over a leisurely breakfast of pastries and coffee, served on the sixth floor. From this lofty position, you can enjoy panoramic views of the glistening bay out on the spacious terrace.
- Head to the hotel’s first-floor spa for a mix of classic and creative treatments. When you’re not unwinding in the Finnish sauna and emotional showers, you can choose from a range of massage treatments that target different needs. You could then enjoy added relaxation in the fifth-floor solarium, where amazing panoramas are guaranteed.
- Wellness centre
- Panoramic breakfast room
How to get there
Hotel Shelley e delle Palme is set in Lerici, about 90 minutes' drive from both Florence Airport and Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport. Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport is just over two hours' drive away. We recommend hiring a car to make the most of this stunning region at your own pace.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Be sure to take a day trip out to the glitzy Cinque Terre for fresh seafood in traditional trattorias and steeply terraced villages in vibrant candy hues. For activities a little closer to home, you’ll find golf courses and scenic walking trails nearby, too.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.