Art-inspired boutique Vienna hotel close to Naschmarkt
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -46% today
You can add flights to this hotel
A charming boutique hotel with Art Nouveau-styled bedrooms, located right on the city’s liveliest shopping street – includes buffet breakfast, a welcome drink and more
- Where better to stay in historic Vienna than Hotel Schani Salon, an elegant house built by the Wittgenstein family in 1906, where there are just 24 themed bedrooms decorated in the traditional Jugendstil (that's Viennese Art Nouveau, to the uninitiated) style, with rooms designed after notable figures of the period from Freud to Wagner.
- The hotel goes above and beyond to source breakfast goodies from the local area, including farm cheeses, ham and sausages from smaller producers, organic eggs from Tretter, freshly squeezed juices and hot coffee from Vienna’s famous Julius Meinl Café. You can enjoy a lie in too, as breakfast is served until 11am at the weekends.
- Your attractive bedroom features all the modern comforts and has views directly facing the ‘shopping mile’ below, and is furnished with an extra-long luxury bed, rainfall shower and Nespresso machine. It’s a short walk to St. Stephen’s Church, the Museum Quarter and the Hofburg Imperial Palace.
- 24-hour reception
- Parking (chargeable)
How to get there
The hotel is located in the centre of Vienna, easily accessed via public transport. Vienna airport (23 kilometres) is 30 minutes away by the CAT train; the nearest underground station is Neubaugasse which is directly in front of the hotel and is two stops away from the Westbahnhof train station. If you’re driving, the hotel has parking on site for an extra charge of €20 per day. The hotel is located above the Komolka textile shop; a lift will take you up there.
Good to know
Please note that parking is available for a fee of €20 per day and parking is payable to the hotel directly upon arrival.
A minimum two-night stay is required on certain dates.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.