Classic elegance in central Rome near the Spanish Steps
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -47% today
You can add flights to this hotel
A stylish and classically elegant hotel near the Spanish Steps in historic Rome, with a romantic outdoor terrace – includes breakfast, a welcome drink and more
- On the corner of Rome’s famous Via Veneto, within easy reach of the Spanish Steps, Hotel Savoy offers a real taste of la dolce vita in Italy's timelessly stylish capital. Paying homage to the old school glamour of the 1920s, Hotel Savoy shows off flamboyant antique-style interiors – think grand chandeliers, velvet-clad armchairs and classic striped wallpaper.
- Up on the seventh floor, you'll find The Granet Restaurant & Terraces – a romantic terrace with dazzling views across Rome (you can see St Peter's Basilica, the Vittoriano and the Palazzo del Quirinale). The restaurant is framed by Mediterranean flowers and serves a mixture of traditional Italian dishes and a more experimental tasting menu.
- Rooms are classically designed with rich furnishings, regal touches of gold, sweeping silky curtains and plush beds perfect for relaxing in after a day of touring Rome.
- Airport shuttle
- 24-hour front desk
- Disabled access
- ATM machine
- Air conditioning
- Gift shop
- Bicycle rental (chargeable)
- Laundry service (chargeable)
How to get there
On the corner of the famous Via Veneto and only a 10-minute walk to the Spanish Steps, Hotel Savoy is in the centre of Rome and has access to great transport links that will take you to the seemingly endless list of galleries, churches and historic sites that make the city such a cultural hot spot. Rome airport is a 10-minute taxi or metro ride away.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of €6 per person, per night is payable at the hotel upon check-out.
Please note the restaurant may close for refurbishment works from 20 January to 15 February 2019; dining services will continue to operate in the hotel lounges.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Join now for free
Want to add flights?
It’s easy to add a flight to your hotel. Just select your dates in the calendar and choose ‘add flights’. Get your holiday plans all wrapped up in one click and feel secure knowing that when you book a hotel and flight with us, you’re protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm) or to make a flight only booking call 0343 227 0007.
Why book with us?
- The best hotel rates available online. Get our lowest price guarantee!
- Pick your dates and we do the rest!
- Offers may include member perks such as treats on arrival
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.