Elegant Venetian pad just minutes from St. Mark's Square
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -50% today
Stay at a beautiful hotel just a three-minute walk from St. Mark's Square – includes breakfast, dining and boat rental discounts, welcome perks and perks for longer stays
- On the Riva degli Schiavoni, a short amble from St. Mark's Square, sits Hotel Savoia & Jolanda – a classical Venetian pad in the heart of Italy's romantic floating city. Comprised of two buildings, one part of the hotel overlooks the lagoon, while the other looks over the charming Campo San Zaccaria.
- Kick-start your day with a buffet breakfast and tuck into delicious local cuisine at Ristorante Principessa, which serves Italian dishes with flair in the elegant dining room or out on the lively terrace with views of the lagoon. The hotel's traditional Trattoria alla Madonna is located a short amble away by the Rialto market.
- The rooms here are decorated in a classic Venetian style; Standard rooms provide 10-15 square meters, while Superior rooms range from 12-20 square meters and come with upgraded amenities. Junior suites overlook the lagoon, where you can admire the beauty of St. Mark’s Basin and the Renaissance Church of San Giorgio.
- Air conditioning
- Fitness centre
- Airport shuttle service
How to get there
Venice Marco Polo Airport is just under eight kilometres from the hotel. Flights depart for Venice Marco Polo Airport daily from London, Manchester and Bristol Airports, whilst one-stop flights depart from Edinburgh and Glasgow. The hotel also offers an airport shuttle service and the vaporetto water bus services the property, which offers links to the Piazzale Roma car park and the Santa Lucia Train Station in just 25 minutes.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of €4.50 per person, per day is payable directly at the hotel.
The hotel's brand new fitness centre is open from 7am to 9pm.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.