A bohemian stay in Paris' 17th Arrondissement with a river cruise
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -58% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Romance and charm at a chic hotel in Paris’ bohemian 17th Arrondissement, with breakfast and a sightseeing cruise
- Just north of the iconic Arc de Triomphe in the 17th arrondissement, Hotel Romance Malesherbes lies at the heart of the city’s bourgeois-bohemian Batignolles district, one of the most affluent neighbourhoods in the capital. Although little-known, this boho-chic quarter has a village-like atmosphere that is a delight to explore, with Haussmannian townhouses, arty bistros and hipster bars.
- Spacious and bright, with soft furnishings, Baudelaire rooms attain the perfect balance of comfort and style. Ultra-soft double beds come with hypoallergenic pillows, while the sleek bathroom boasts a selection of toiletries made using precious stones. Musset rooms come with a slice more space and a sprinkling of luxury touches, like chocolates, a Nespresso machine and comfy slippers.
- Enjoy a wide-ranging buffet breakfast in the hotel’s stone-vaulted cellar, where you’ll feast on freshly baked pastries and breads, platters of cold cuts and cheeses and bowls of fruit alongside juices, teas and coffees. You can even have your breakfast in bed if you prefer, at no extra charge.
- Complimentary tea and coffee all day
- Airport or train station transfer (surcharge)
- Concierge service
How to get there
The nearest airport is Paris Charles de Gaulle, approximately a 30-minute drive away from the hotel. If you wish to travel by train, the Eurostar from London takes two hours and 15 minutes. The journey from Paris Gare du Nord station to the hotel takes roughly 20 minutes by taxi or 30 minutes on the metro.
Good to know
Please note that a local tax of €1.88 per person, per night is payable at the hotel upon check-out. No pets are allowed at this hotel.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Join now for free
Want to add flights?
It’s easy to add a flight to your hotel. Just select your dates in the calendar and choose ‘add flights’. Get your holiday plans all wrapped up in one click and feel secure knowing that when you book a hotel and flight with us, you’re protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm) or to make a flight only booking call 0343 227 0007.
Why book with us?
- The best hotel rates available online. Get our lowest price guarantee!
- Pick your dates and we do the rest!
- Offers may include member perks such as treats on arrival
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.