Contemporary and central Warsaw base
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -57% today
Explore Poland’s historically rich capital from a modern bolthole situated in Warsaw's business district – includes buffet breakfast and late check-out
- Radisson Blu Sobieski injects a bit of colour into Warsaw's business district, and is within walking distance to many of the capital's major sights. Inside, expect clean lines, elegant fabrics, spacious rooms and thoughtful details to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Marysieńka serves a delicious breakfast buffet each morning, with Polish sausage a favorite with hotel guests. After pounding the pavements and seeing the sights, why not sample some regional specialities at Trylogia, the hotel's smart yet informal restaurant? After, grab a nightcap from the bar.
- As well as a crisp, almost Scandi-inspired design, the facilities here are top-notch, too. Work up a sweat at the on-site fitness centre, which offers both cardio and weight equipment. After, why not indulge in a massage (chargeable) or a visit to the steam room to reward yourself?
- Fitness area
- Steam room
- Massage rooms
How to get there
The hotel is about seven kilometres from Warsaw Airport, and only one kilometre from the main train station. If you're travelling by bus, take the number 7 to Ochoto-Ratusz; from there, it's a two-minute walk to the hotel.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.