Idyllic Italy holiday on Sorrento's hillside
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Flights included Flights included
The perfect package with flights included
Slip down a few gears at a charming hotel with glittering sea views and an outdoor pool on the Sorrento Peninsula – includes breakfast or half board, and all travel
- Swoon-worthy sea views dominate at Hotel Piccolo Paradiso, a family-run hotel in Massa Lubrense - a lovely little fishing village at the southern tip of the Sorrento Peninsula. Staying here, you'll be just 30 minutes from Sorrento - the stunning Amalfi Coast jewel that has so much more to offer than just lemons and limoncello (although these are pretty charming characteristics, we have to say).
- Complete with wonderful views of the lush gardens, the lemon groves or the sparkling bay, all of the 54 individually designed guest rooms have pretty Italian-style decor, soothing colour accents and classic Italian furnishings. They're perfect for relaxing the hours away - when you aren't busy swimming in the inviting pool and bubbling away in its Jacuzzi, of course.
- With breathtaking views across the bay, the signature restaurant opens daily. Expect seasonal, ingredient-driven menus that mostly focus on Italian cuisine, perfectly paired with fine wines. The hotel also has a relaxed little bar at the seasonal lido for fresh salads, sandwiches, snacks and a range of aperitifs and cocktails (be sure to try the local limoncello).
- Large terraces
- Swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- Sun terrace
- Private beach (chargeable)
- Laundry services
- 24-hour reception
How to get there
Hotel Piccolo Paradiso is an 95-minute drive from Naples International Airport. Private transfers are included for an even more comfortable sojourn.
Good to know
Please also note that Wi-Fi is only available in the hotel's communal areas.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.