Spa hotel in the heart of glamorous Cannes
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
You can add flights to this hotel
A contemporary stay at a modern spa hotel with Art Deco flourishes in the heart of Cannes – including breakfast, spa access, wellness perks and more
- Just seven minutes’ walk from Cannes’ famous and fashionable swathe of sandy beach, Hôtel Montaigne & Spa is a well-connected residence close to the city’s iconic sights. With bright, modern rooms, an on-site restaurant serving Mediterranean classics and a sun-splashed terrace, it’s a great base for a French Riviera stay.
- One of the hotel’s main draws is its 250-square-metre spa. With five treatment rooms including space for couples, Spa Montaigne aims to ease aches and pains with a variety of massage treatments, including sports massages and Swedish massages. Alternatively, you might like to enjoy a facial or hydrotherapy treatment.
- Enjoy a workout or two in the in-house fitness room, do some lengths in the indoor pool then soothe your muscles in the Jacuzzi and hammam. Post-workout, sip on an aperitif on the decked terrace - or from your spacious suite, should you opt for one - and soak up the glamour of the beautiful French Riviera.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- 24-hour room service
- On-site parking (at extra cost)
- Air conditioning
How to get there
Nice Côte d'Azur Airport is situated around 29 kilometres from the hotel. The best way to get here is via taxi or hire car; on-site parking is available for an extra charge.
If you’d rather come via public transport, you can get here via bus, train or a combination of both. This shouldn’t take more than an hour either way.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of €1.85 per person, per night, is not included and needs to be paid to the hotel. Please also note that ID and a credit card are required upon arrival.
On-site parking is available (a reservation not required) for a fee of €22 per car per day. Please pay directly on the spot upon arrival.
This hotel is pet-friendly and a pet can be brought along on request. Charges may apply. Please contact the hotel directly prior to you arrival in order to arrange.
Children up to aged 12 stay without charge.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.