Chic Parisian retreat in the historic Bastille district
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -47% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Bassin de l'Arsenal, Paris
Place des Vosges
Bassin de l'Arsenal, Paris
Explore Paris with a stylish stay in the historic Bastille district - breakfast and a courtesy tray included
- Just around the corner from the historical Bastille Square, the in-house art gallery of Hôtel Marceau Bastille has rubbed off on its décor. With colourful, contemporary interiors and 55 rooms that are either urban or eco-style, you can tell just by looking at the walls that you’re in the vibrant district of Bastille.
- A buffet-style breakfast is served in the stylish breakfast room every morning, and in warmer months this can be taken al fresco. For a pre-dinner drink or quick nibble, head to the chic saloon bar just inside the art gallery. Tea, coffee, aperitifs, cocktails and fast-food style meals are available everyday from 12pm-2am.
- You're in an ideal place to base yourself when it comes to exploring Paris. The Botanical Gardens – or Le Jardin des Plantes – and the medieval Marais district are a 10-minute walk away. And postcard Paris – The Louvre, Sacré-Cœur and the Eiffel Tower – is within easy distance Metro too.
- Breakfast room
- Saloon bar
- Art gallery
- Patio area
- Room service
- Fitness room
- Massage parlour
How to get there
Hôtel Marceau Bastille is around 29 kilometres from Charles de Gaulle airport. The quickest way to reach the hotel is to take the RER B train to Châtelet - Les Halles and change to the RER A and alright at Paris Gare de Lyon. From there, it's a seven-minute walk to the hotel. For Eurostar travellers, take the M5 line from Gare du Nord to Bastille, an eight-minute walk away from the hotel.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.