Enjoy Barcelona from a low-key Costa Brava beach pad
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -48% today
Malgrat de Mar
A stylish Costa Brava stay at beach resort with added spa, an hour’s drive from Barcelona - includes breakfast, dinner, spa access and massage discount
- Style-savvy guests have a lot to look forward to at the friendly Hotel Luna Club in the sun-kissed coastal town of Malgrat de Mar on Spain’s Costa Brava. Not only will you be five minutes from the glittering sands, bars, and restaurants that make this place such a crowd-pleaser, but the cool Catalan capital of Barcelona is just an hour’s drive away.
- Sharing its facilities with the adjoining Luna Park Hotel, this seaside slicker packs a punch when it comes to facilities: contemporary guest rooms with balconies, indoor and outdoor pools, a buffet restaurant with vegetarian area, and a cafe for anytime drinks and snacks.
- For a mind-body reboot, the small spa offers customised massages and facials. There are also two pools on site, a gym, hammam, sauna, emotional showers, foot bath and relaxation area, alongside a massage area, yoga room, outdoor meditation and Slow Travel activities, available seven hours a day, six days a week.
There are facilities available for guests with disabilities. Pets are not allowed.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Must-dos in Barcelona include chilling out at the mosaic-clad Parc Güell, shopping for designer goodies in the Gothic Quarter, and exploring the fascinating Eixample neighbourhood for Gaudí masterpieces such as La Pedrera, Casa Batllo, and the Sagrada Família.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.