Provençal gem in the Riviera town of Fréjus
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Riviera sunshine and exotic gardens at a cosy Provençal hotel in the pretty port town of Fréjus – includes breakfast, welcome drink and treats, plus optional dinner
- Surrounded by architectural gems and an exotic garden, Hotel l’Arena is well placed for enjoying the sights of Fréjus, one of France’s oldest and loveliest towns. Spend a few days bedded down in pretty Provençal buildings, soaking up the Mediterranean sunshine.
- On warm, sultry days, there’s no better place to relax and soak up the Riviera atmosphere than on the sun-dappled terrace, surrounded by the ancient walls of the hotel with the breeze whispering the leaves of the palms and oleander. Feeling active? There’s a gym with cardio machines, overlooking the garden.
- Wake your taste buds every morning with a delicious breakfast in the lounge or the garden, including sweet and savoury Provençal treats from the region. The warm and welcoming restaurant extends the local flavour with dishes, like foie gras with apricot chutney, and sea bream with sauce vierge.
- Swimming pool
- Bike rental (chargeable)
- Pets welcome (chargeable)
- Parking (chargeable)
- 24-hour reception
- Room service
How to get there
Hotel l’Arena is situated on the French Riviera in the town of Fréjus, in between Cannes and St Tropez. The closest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur (60 kilometres), though Toulon-Hyères (80 kilometres) is another option. Parking is available at the hotel and costs €9 a day. There is an SNCF train station in Fréjus behind the hotel, and a high-speed train station five kilometres from the hotel.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.