Chic design-led digs in the heart of Dundee
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Escape with the one you love
Tay Bridge, Dundee
HMS Unicorn, Dundee
A stylish Scottish escape to a former textile mill turned chic boutique hotel in Dundee, including breakfast, a dinner allowance, prosecco and late check-out
- A bountiful buffet spread of pastries and speciality coffee is laid out to devour each morning at the stylish hotel restaurant. When it comes to lunch and dinner, the chefs are passionate about local Scottish produce, serving up a selection of mouth-watering classic dishes including locally-sourced beef and fresh seafood.
- No Scottish hotel would be complete without a range of top-shelf, smooth malt whiskies, and there’s a great cocktail menu plus a selection of locally-sourced beers here too. For that quintessential Scottish experience, your room’s minibar even comes with complimentary cans of Irn Bru.
- The design-led guestrooms are full of contemporary-chic style, which draw inspiration from the city’s past - think bespoke bold printed fabrics and antique-style furnishings. Superior rooms are perfect for a good night’s kip, complete with modern white-tiled bathrooms with luxurious spa-quality toiletries.
- Cocktail lounge
- Concierge service
- Room service
- Parking (chargeable)
How to get there
Hotel Indigo Dundee is located in East Marketgait, a stone’s throw from South Victoria Dock and less than a mile from Dundee train station. The hotel is roughly a 90-minute journey from Edinburgh by both car and train, approximately six hours by train from London, and just over eight hours driving.
Good to know
Parking at the hotel is limited and is available for an additional charge of £14 a day on a first come, first serve basis. Pay and display parking is available within 200 yards of the hotel.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Why book with us?
- The best hotel rates available online. Get our lowest price guarantee!
- Pick your dates and we do the rest!
- Offers may include member perks such as treats on arrival
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.