Relax on the serene shores of Italy's Lake Maggiore
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -56% today
Standard room with lake view
A relaxed stay on the southern shores of Lake Maggiore, with splendid lake views - includes breakfast and late check-out
- The low-key Hotel Giardino sits right on the shores of Italy's longest and second largest lake, Lake Maggiore, and in the heart of Arona - the pretty lakeside town celebrated for its medieval castle, laid-back cafes and massive copper statue of San Carlo Borromeo (climb inside its huge head for most stunning lakeside views).
- Your Standard room is replete with gleaming wood flooring and a mocha-neutral colour scheme, creating a sophisticated feel. You'll enjoy a picture-perfect view of Lake Maggiore from your window.
- Rich buffet breakfasts loaded with sweet and savoury Italian goodies are served daily in two halls overlooking Lake Maggiore or on the outdoor terrace in the warmer months. The hotel's restaurant serves traditional Italian fish and meat dishes and a well-stocked bar for a reliably good selection of beers and wines.
Hotel Giardino is 30 kilometres from Milan Malpensa Airport; it takes a little over an hour by public transport with a change at Busto Arsizio, and 35 minutes by car.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Further thrills include taking the hop-on, hop-off boats to the three Borromean Islands: Isola de Pescatori (also known as Fisherman’s Island) for its simple fishing village charm, Isola Madre for its botanical gardens, and Isola Bella for its 17th-century Palazzo Borromeo, where Napoleon was once a guest.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.