Adults-only Spanish hideaway near Málaga's coast
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Double room with a balcony
Stunning Mediterranean views at an adults-only retreat on the Costa del Sol - includes breakfast, dinner, spa perks, a welcome cocktail and more. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Adults-only bliss: Moments from the sandy El Bajondillo beach and flaunting an outdoor pool, the adults-only Hotel Fénix Torremolinos offers a real home-from-home on the Costa del Sol. Located in the heart of Torremolinos in Málaga, this recently renovated hideaway has scooped a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Dining with a side of sea views: Serving up local dishes and international buffet fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the restaurant shows off beautiful views over the Mediterranean Sea. For something more casual, you'll find a snack bar and an outdoor chill-out bar on the seventh floor - perfect for a refreshing cocktail with impressive vistas.
- Rest and relaxation: Get some respite from the enduring Spanish sun at the spa. Complete with a sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi, foot bath and Scottish shower, there's plenty of scope for relaxation. A fully functioning gym with cardio equipment allows you to maintain your workout regime.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Outdoor pool
- Seventh-floor chill-out bar
- Hall for evening entertainment
- Wi-Fi (complimentary at reception)
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service (surcharge)
How to get there
Málaga Airport is 10 kilometres from the hotel. You can take a train (the C1 line by RENFE) to Torremolinos from the airport in 10 minutes, getting off at Plaza de la Nogalera and walking five minutes to the hotel.
Good to know
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.