Embrace summer vibes at a trendy hotel in the mountain resort of Verbier
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
Standard room with balcony
Standard room with balcony
Lake of Vaux, Verbier
A summer mountain escape in the swish Swiss resort of Verbier at a renowned hotel – includes breakfast, welcome drink, and more
- Probably one of the oldest and best-known hotels and bars in Verbier, Le Farinet is a resort institution. While the resort boasts house-name DJs in the winter, you can also visit its famed bar and terrace in from 19 July and dance in the nightclub between 19 July and 26 August. Still fresh from a £6 million refurbishment, it’s a privileged spot for enjoy the mountains.
- The glass annexe at the rear of the hotel is home to the Après Bar, Verbier’s nightlife centre for the past 30 years. Menus here are a blend of superfood salads and hearty mountain fare, featuring goats cheese from the nearby Valais, or locally-farmed meat.
- The hotel’s concierge is on hand to arrange lift passes, massages, shuttle services or offer advice for where to hike, bike or dine in the resort. The local bus stops right outside, so you can take a trip around the valley to explore further afield.
- Restaurant (open from 19 July between 9am - 3pm)
- Bars (open from 19 July)
- Nightclub (open from 19 July on weekends only)
How to get there
Le Farinet is 159 kilometres from Geneva airport – it’s a scenic drive around the shores of Lac Leman and through the alps to get there, or alternatively you could go through Chamonix in France and back over the border into Switzerland. Hiring a car is the easiest way to get here (just make sure you have a vignette to drive on the Swiss motorways), but there are a number of companies that arrange group transfers, or the hotel can book you a shuttle for a charge. The hotel is located in the very heart of the resort, so once you’re here you’ll find everything within easy reach.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of 4 CHF per person, per night, is payable directly at the hotel.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Exploring the Swiss cantons is best done via human power: bring your walking boots to high up and over mountain pass to enjoy truly stupendous views or hire a bike to rattle down specially-created trails designed to show off the best of the area. Feeling brave? Paragliding offers some of the most breath-taking panoramic vistas and is a great adrenaline-fuelled rush.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.